¡Hola, Invitado! Regístrate

Calificación:
  • 0 voto(s) - 0 Media
Fanatics Sports Apparel Face Masks, New Orleans Pelicans, nbadesign.com
If they can make a move, they'll have an opportunity to make a run in an Eastern Conference that features several potential contenders -- Boston included -- that all have severe flaws. If they can't, it's hard to see how they will.

[Imagen: 5ac32b343c3ef3072b7e67d49d5d931e6f818482...50x250.png]

The Melo-era 2010’s offer a fun taste of those years, from Amar’e Stoudemire making it his one year prior to breakdown, to Tyson Chandler’s defensive dominance and Kristaps Porzingis’s seemingly unlimited potential. Randle has some of that now, of similar age to Porzingis and better play this season.

Not that anyone in the league needed a message that the Nets are scary-loaded, but their long weekend trip to Los Angeles served as a potent reminder. Without Kevin Durant, the Nets took down the Lakers on Thursday (sans Anthony Davis) and the full-strength Clippers at Staples Center on Sunday. And there are at least some signs Brooklyn could be a better defensive team, with its games in L.A. as evidence. That's six straight for the Nets, with Durant coming back soon and a schedule that could run their win streak into double figures. -- YoungPhoenix Suns

"I was ... wrong," Green assured the media about his two-technical ejection with 9.3 seconds remaining on Monday. "I'm still a bit disappointed in myself."Detroit Pistons

Oklahoma City will do the same, team officials told ESPN, heading directly to FedExForum to play the Memphis Grizzlies on Wednesday night. That game also is scheduled to have an 8 p.m. local tip.New Orleans Pelicans

[Imagen: 5ac32b343c3ef3072b7e67d49d5d931e9d4d9c46...50x250.png]

Bill Cartwright and Mark Jackson both made it early into their Knick careers in the ‘80s. The NBA named Cartwright an All-Star in his rookie season, when he averaged a career-high 21.7 points and 8.9 rebounds a game. Unfortunately, he had to compete with Larry Bird and Magic Johnson for Rookie of the Year. Jackson did it in his sophomore season averaging a career-high 16.9 points with 8.6 assists per game. Both went on to collect more seasons with the Knicks, but didn’t make another All-Star team.Denver Nuggets

nbadesign.com
Fanatics Sports Apparel Face Masks

“All I know is that there’s 48 minutes on the clock and from the jump to the buzzer you’ve got an opportunity to compete,” he said. “The thing that I’ve learned in a short period of time is that if you line up and you compete for those 48 minutes and you just keep playing and you just keep coming, anything can happen in the games.”
Responder

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)